MADUKA YAPO KINONDONI MANYANYA na MLIMANI CITY - OPPOSITE TOTAL PETROL STATION.

Monday, September 10, 2012

>>>It's all about FaCiAl coverage.......!!!



                                           

I got into foundations because I was looking into makeup that could cover blemishes and faults. But then I heard about tinted moisturizers and realized that, although they don't hide imperfections as well, they still provide great coverage. And just recently, I introduced myself to mineral foundation, which pretty much takes the cake. It doesn't feel like makeup; it doesn't crease like makeup; but it covers like makeup.

                                      

So currently, I tend to go back and forth between tinted moisturizers and liquid foundations, but that's really just because I am all out of the mineral stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment