MADUKA YAPO KINONDONI MANYANYA na MLIMANI CITY - OPPOSITE TOTAL PETROL STATION.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

?????Out of ToPiC,no friend!Wakati mwingine unashangaa kwanini ngozi imebadirika ghafla?....MaWaZo.



Every night I re-visit my day and think through what happened. What I did right, and what I did wrong (or what I could have done better.) I feel like I have a full fledged therapy session with myself at night before bed. The point of this self therapy is to assess my failures and learn from, and work past those failures, and ultimately hopefully become a better person. My point is, failure happens to me on a daily basis. Whether, I said something to someone that I shouldn't have. Maybe I told a little white lie to make myself look better to someone, or maybe I had a moment of anger. It's human behavior, and we all do it.
1. Failure Happens To Everyone- Big or small, we all have failed in someway. I think the key is to realize it's not JUST you. We all mess up! The key is how you react when you do. Know that failure is inevitable, but your reaction to your failure is not. Make a choice to learn from failures, and not let them consume you with guilt.

2. Don't Be Consumed With Guilt- Did you lose your temper with your husband/wife, or your friend? Don't let your pride stand in the way of giving a sincere apology, and then moving on. If you've made a mistake, own up to it, and do your best not to make the same mistake again. Letting the guilt of the mistake consume you, will not make it any better. Do your best to fix it (if you can), and try to move forward.
3. If At First You Don't Succeed- Life is full of hits and misses. Quitting doesn't make the situation any better, because failure is inevitable no matter what stage you are at in life. Whether you are a stand- up comedian, a student, or a stay-at- home mommy, you just can't get it perfect every time. I always tell myself "okay, you messed up.. get up and try better next time." Once you learn to do this, you will always get back up and be stronger for it! ;0)
4. Talk With Friends- Talking with your friends about your day can really bring new perspective. It's nice to hear other peoples stories of failure, and how they deal with it. Have a support system, and be open about the things that you want to change and grow in yourself. I always ask my friends to keep me accountable (in a loving way of course) in the things I want to be better at.

5. Talk To God- You may not believe in God, but I always pray and ask God to give me wisdom. If I've failed, I ask His help for how I can do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment