MADUKA YAPO KINONDONI MANYANYA na MLIMANI CITY - OPPOSITE TOTAL PETROL STATION.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

>>>The Best thing that ever happened to my skin...



One word, Clarisonic! I have always been in that class of people who have to work extra hard to have flawless skin. I have tried all sorts facial skincare products, you name it, I have tried it. That I can prove, ha. I have heard good reviews about the Clarisonic brush and always hesitated to buy because of the price. I recently decided to Just do it, like Nike and bought the best thing that ever happened to to my face. If my face could talk it would say I love you so. My face is glowing, it feels hydrated and all my breakouts have gone away.  My advice is, if you have pondered on buying it, Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment