MADUKA YAPO KINONDONI MANYANYA na MLIMANI CITY - OPPOSITE TOTAL PETROL STATION.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Obagi Nu Derm

Obagi Nu-Derm Starter Kit Normal / Dry




I am one of THE most high maintenance girls you will ever meet. Guaranteed.

High maintenance includes visits and purchases to Obagi. The amount I spend here is probably enough to buy a Chanel bag. But hey, nothing else works for me than Obagi products. Some people like me aren't lucky and have serious acne prone skin. I gotta do what I gotta do!
I visited Dr. Obagi once. I was expecting some snooty Dr., but he's actually rather nice and humorous! When I met him he was wearing a Tommy Bahama shirt. Very cute. Everyone here is really nice, receptionist, nurse and all.

My first review here  to my favorite place in Beverly Hills. Obagi is the best. For my skin Obagi is the only skin care program that works.Its quite pricey but its worth it. I swear by Obagi and will never use any other skincare line. I will never trust my skincare needs to any other doctors but Obagi.


This is by far the best skin treatment clinic & doctor. Although I spend about $2000/year for products and treatments, I think this is by far much less expensive than some of the "spa facials" and expensive cosmetics you buy from dept stores. I've been a patient of Dr Obagi for over 10 years and have referred everyone I know who is interested in skin care (some of my friends have had serious problems with pigmentation spots from sun exposure). My skin is i the best condition since my 30's (and I'm almost 60). Most people think I'm in my 40's. I cannot more highly recommend a skin treatment. Although you may have to wait to see Dr Obagi, it is worth the wait. He is very no nonsense and direct in his diagnosis. His daughter, Sandra, manages the San Gabriel clinic and does the facials (therapeutic, not be confused with spa facials). She is really good and takes time to answer questions and make recommendations).

No comments:

Post a Comment