MADUKA YAPO KINONDONI MANYANYA na MLIMANI CITY - OPPOSITE TOTAL PETROL STATION.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Lip balm



I'm super picky about lip balms, but this one I wear every night before bed. It comes in a generous tin can, has a super nice feel to it (not waxy at all), just right thickness (not too hard nor soft), glides smoothly onto lips and never feels sticky. It has slight minty smell and cooling effect on lips, but it's soothing and comfortable because they didn't over do it like other brands. I'm going to go back and stock up on this.


First off, I love the cooling mint in this. It does a great job of giving my lips moisture and feels great on chapped lips. Not only do I have this in clear, but I also have this in two of the colors. The colors are sheer and shimmery.


Best lip balm I ever used. It conditioned my lips very well. Further, when used under lipstick...it allowed me to brush in my lipstick in a more defined manner ....and kept my lipstick on me for a longer time!!!!!! What a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment