MADUKA YAPO KINONDONI MANYANYA na MLIMANI CITY - OPPOSITE TOTAL PETROL STATION.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

>>>LOVE SPELL scent rated number ONE!!


I love victorias secret scents for special occasions. the scents are so delicious and give a boost of confidence for a special night out. it doesnt hurt that these creams are also very moisturizing. you'll get soft skin for hours!


Im addicted to all victoria secret scents and this lotion and amber romance is my absolute favorite. Ive been using it for quite some time and it has become my signature scent, its not too overwhelming but it definitely gets noticed by others  I love how soft my skin feels and I stay smelling good all day long. I will continue to buy this product .


Love using Victoria Secret hand and body cream. My favorite scent is Love Spell. Actually this is my signature summer scent. The body cream has a thick texture but goes on nice and smooth. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. If you use Love Spell it will last all day. I've rec'd lots of compliments when wearing Love Spell. Smells so pretty as if you were wearing perfume. If you are looking for a quality body cream, I would definitely recommend Victoria Secret hand & body cream.

1 comment:

  1. You have made it a point to make your blog look beautiful and have the right content exactly and to be honest it is a professional blog in fact i would like to link back here from my site to my Love Spells Thank you

    ReplyDelete