Want tips on shrinking enlarged pores? Are you embarrassed by yours?When there is a buildup of oil and debris they get bigger. Untreated blackheads are usually the main cause of big pores. The good news is that once you remove the blockage they will shrink back to normal size. You can keep them clear and blockage free by doing regular treatments. Oily skin and big pores go hand in hand. Keep your pores from stretching beyond repair by controlling excess oils.
- Use a non-creamy cleanser and refreshing toner to keep your skin clean.
- Use a deep cleansing mud mask three to four times a week. They cut oil and tighten skin without over-drying.
- Drink a glass of orange juice with two heaping tablespoons of brewer's yeast. The B Vitamins help control oils internally.
- Take vitamins that stop your body from overproducing oil from the inside.
Pore Shrinking Facial TreatmentHere is a simple treatment to shrink enlarged pores. This facial eliminates excess oil, and keeps your skin and pores nice and tight.
- Add two tablespoons of baking powder to a pot of water. Cover and boil for five minutes.
- Remove the cover and use a towel to make a tent. Cover your head and steam your face for fifteen minutes.
- Beat an egg white and add a few drops of lemon juice to it.
- Apply the egg mask to your face and let dry for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask with a mild toner (like witch hazel) on a cotton ball.